Hot Cocoa With Melted Snowballs
With the odd weather that we have been experiencing this year, I thought that a mug of hot cocoa just might do the trick. But the cool part is the melted snowballs that are added!
* 6 teaspoons sugar
* 4 teaspoons baking cocoa
* 4 cups milk
* 1 cups miniature marshmallows
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa, milk and the marshmallows. Stir, while simmer over medium heat until the marshmallows are melted. Remove from the heat, add the vanilla and then ladle into mugs.You must might find that winter isn't so bad after all!!
1. Put on an apron before you begin baking
2. Read the recipe twice… chances are you will miss something first time around.
3. Place a sheet of paper over the recipe page that you aren’t using. Trust me, it is very easy to start following the directions of the wrong recipe.
4. Place all ingredients on the counter ahead of time. That way you will know if you have every ingredient you need.
5. Keep all of your measuring cups and spoons in one drawer. It’s easier to find them that way! And you might want to have more than one set. Again, it just makes things that much easier.
Cleaning the Kitchen
1. Fill the sink with hot soapy water and as you use items, drop them in the water to soak.
2. When you are taking items out of the refrigerator, spot check to see if any shelves need to be wiped down. Doing it on a regular basis makes the job that much easier.
3. Same goes for the stove. Wipe the surface every time you use it and check the oven as well. Burnt on spills wipe up easier if they haven been baked on numerous times.