I'm reading a book about relationships, and the 1st chapter is all about 5 simple daily habits that can create a happy relationship.The rest of the book goes on into other issues in a relationship, but this first chapters says these 5 things should be done daily, and if done they can create a happier relationship.
1. Greetings, Hello, Good-bye. Do you say hello to your partner when they enter the door, or are you involved in some other activity making your partner feel like they don't come first?
2. Good-Morning. The book says "Good Morning" holds a lot of spiritual meaning to those who say it and those who hear it.
3. Good-Night. This is simply a courtesy, to let your partner know you are going to bed, especially if they don't go to bed at the same time.
4. I Love You. Do you say this at least once a day to let your partner know how you feel and that they're appreciated for what they do?
5. A compliment. Focusing on the positive lets your partner know what they're doing well and that they're appreciated for it.
According to this book, by doing these 5 things everyday your partner will feel more loved, cherished, and appreciated.
Do you do these 5 things everyday?
I can honestly say that I do not.. but my husband does without even trying.