Blizzard Nemo has taken the life of one small boy. He was only 11 years old and died from carbon monoxide poisoning during the storm. They were simply out shoveling snow and he decided to get back into the car to get warm again. Normally when you hear of someone dying from carbon monoxide poisoning they are in a garage, but this was not the case.
Snow was covering the exhaust of the car that they were in while warming up from the storm. They cleared out one side of the car so that he could get in and warm up. Of course they started the vehicle and it ended up full of carbon monoxide.
Two of their neighbors did perform CPR on him, but it wasn't enough to keep the young boy alive. His dad also suffered from a heart attack, but they are not saying if he was in the vehicle or outside of it when this happened. This is such a tragedy to lose a young life in this way.
People need to be safe with the weather conditions from Blizzard Nemo and make sure they are taking care of themselves. You never know when a tragedy will strike.