Hello Gather Friends!
I originally posted this about four years ago, and it still applies, so I'm repeating it after a recent disconnection incident.
And my original post received 85 comments. My guess is this one will be lucky to hit 20 comments, such is the Gather ghost town these days.
Just a note to let you know that you should disconnect from me (or not send me any friend requests) if:
- You think I am mean
- You think I am a "major jerk"
- You don't think I'm entitled to state my opinions
- You don't like my posts or photos
- You habitually publish to everyone, but limit comments to only your 'friends'
- You don't like animals (especially cats)
- You are all full of the "why can't everyone be nice to everyone else all the time?" crap
- You publish nothing but items copied and pasted from internet sites
- You don't like my other friends
- You think I "harass" people
- You are here only for the points
- You want me for a 'friend' solely so I will comment on your 'stuff'
- You think I am a troll
- You don't like my comments
- You are a liar
- You don't have a sense of humor
- You are a racist
- You don't believe in freedom of religion
- You physically or mentally abuse your family or pets
- You are too stupid to live
There!! Looky, looky!! It is all about YOU!!