1. Are you owned by an animal? If so what kind? (cat, dog, fish, etc.)
Yes, 2 cockatiels
2. What are your pet(s) name, age and breed?
Jolly, the yellow one is 4 and Clyde is about to turn 1.
3. How long have your pets owned you?
Same as their ages.
4. Did you rescue, adopt or breed pets (how did you get them)?
Clyde came from a pet fair, and Jolly came from a local breeder.
5. What do you feed your pets?
cockatiel seed. The dictionary is trying to get me to change to cocktrice, which is a a smaller bird.
Cockatiels are about as large as a Cardinal and they are hook bills.
6. Do you vet your pet(s) or administer shots yourself?
no shots for the birds. But they like to bomb pictures of Osama bin laden
7. How do you spend your free time with your pet(s)?
I let them fly around for exercise. inside of my apartment or ride my shoulders.
8. Do you have inside or outside pet(s)?
Inside only of course!
9. If inside, where do the pet(s) sleep?
in their big cage
10. What is your favorite pet?
both have different personal things that I love. CXLyde will "chew me out" if I have not petted him enough lately.
And they both like to ride on my shoulders.
11. What kind of animal lover are you? (Cat, dog, etc.)
birdie lover - but I have had a variety of pets and farm animals over the years including fish, cats and kittens, dogs, and hamsters!
12. Do you plan on adding anymore pets to your household? If yes, what kind?
13. What is the cutest thing your pet(s) do?
they get upset at ME when the sun goes down.
ALso' both will "preen me" while they are on my shoulders.
14. What is the most annoying thing your pet(s) do?
they USED to make the sound of this chirping phone that I had. I swear that they laughed when I answered their "beeps." And they were ticked off when I got a phone that buzzed, and not chirped.
It took them about 3 weeks before they realized that I was not falling for their tricks any more.