- 6'4" Texas high school senior Max Schwolert, 17, died in Wisconsin
- Carly Christenson, 14, died in Wisconsin after spending days in hospital
- Tahila Johnson, 6, died last week after visiting hospital in Dallas, Texas
- Joshua Polehna, 15, died two weeks ago in Michigan
- Roughly 130 million doses have been distributed, twice more than 2008
- Government urges parents to get children vaccinated early
Flu has already killed 20 children in America this winter in the worst death toll since the government began keeping track in 2004, it was revealed today.
The deaths include a 6-year-old girl in Maine, a 15-year Michigan student who loved robotics, and six-foot-four Texas high school senior Max Schwolert, who grew sick in Wisconsin while visiting his grandparents for the holidays.
'He was kind of a gentle giant' whose death has had a huge impact on his hometown of Flower Mound, said Phil Schwolert, the Texas boy's uncle.
Young and healthy: Carly Christenson (left), 14, from Minnesota, passed away last week after spending days in intensive care before six-foot-four Texas high school senior Max Schwolert (right) grew sick in Wisconsin while visiting his grandparents for the holidays
Health officials only started tracking pediatric flu deaths nine years ago, after media reports called attention to children's deaths. That was in 2003-04 when the primary flu germ was the same dangerous flu bug as the one dominating this year. It also was an earlier than normal flu season.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2263210/TWENTY-children-including-6-year-olds-healthy-high-school-athlete-killed-America-flu-epidemic-death-toll-highest-level-2004.html#ixzz2I98wReTQ
An advisory panel to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended that every person be vaccinated for the seasonal flu yearly, except in a few cases where the vaccine is known to be unsafe.
â€œNow no one should say â€˜Should I or shouldnâ€™t I?â€™â€ said CDC flu specialist Anthony Fiore.
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices voted 11-0 with one abstention to recommend yearly flu vaccination for everyone except for children under the age of six months, whose immune systems have not yet developed enough for vaccination to be safe, and people with egg allergies or other health conditions that are known to make flu vaccines hazardous. If accepted by the CDC, this recommendation will then be publicized to doctors and other health workers.
3. Double Talk and Creative Logic. Medical advisers were using this ploy as far back as 1806. In that year Edward Jenner, the dubious "father of modern vaccinations," was under examination by a College of Physicians committee. Numerous members of the English population who had recently been vaccinated with Jenner's concoction, and who were therefore considered immune to smallpox, had caught the disease. Many were afflicted with painful skin eruptions and died. When the commonly relied upon denial ploy was no longer effective, it was revealed that "spurious," or phony, cowpox was the cause. As the number of vaccinated people afflicted with the disease grew, so, too, did public fear. How, Jenner was asked, could spurious cowpox be identified and avoided? Spurious cowpox, he explained, wasn't meant to describe irregularities on the part of the cow, but rather certain quirks in the action of cowpox on the part of the vaccinated. In other words, when the vaccinated recovered from the ordeal, and did not contract smallpox, the cowpox was genuine; otherwise it was spurious.(139)
Current uses of the double talk ploy may be found at almost any forum or seminar where vaccine policymakers congregate. For example, at a recent FDA workshop officials indicated they were justified in administering new and unproven vaccines by claiming it is unethical to withhold them!(140)
More examples of the double talk ploy:
Scientists seeking human volunteers to test a new experimental AIDS vaccine try to assuage fear and mistrust by claiming there is "no evidence" it will cause AIDS. How could there be evidence? It is new and experimental and hasn't been tested yet! And, of course, there is "no evidence" that it won't cause AIDS.(146)
In an attempt to convince the public that vaccines offer the best of all worlds, medical researchers, and the journalists who quote them, often get tangled in their own webs of deception. For example, in a recently published pro-vaccine article, the author claims that unvaccinated children are susceptible to infection. He then contradicts himself by claiming that vaccinated children "insulate" or protect, the unvaccinated. The illogical implication is that when unvaccinated children contract an infectious disease it is because they are unvaccinated. However, if they remain free from disease, it is because the vaccinated are providing them with immunity.(147)
Congressman is calling for criminal penalties for any government agency that knew about the dangers of thimerosal (mecury) in vaccines and did nothing to protect American children. Congressman Dan Burton(R-Indiana) during Congressional Hearing: "You mean to tell me that since 1929, we've been using Thimerosal, and the onlyÂ test that you know of is from 1929, and every one of those people had mennigitis, and they all died?" For nearly an hour, Burton repeatedly asked FDA and CDC officials what they knew and when they knew it.
March 8, 2011 - Japan halts vaccines from Pfizer, Sanofi after deaths of four children Today the damage from vaccines is emerging in Japan, where the health ministry has suspended the use of vaccines from Pfizer and Sanofi-Aventis following the deaths of four children there who died within minutes after receiving these vaccine shots. The deaths just keep mounting all across the world: Children are collapsing into comas and then dying, just minutes after receiving combination vaccines that have been deceptively marketed as "completely safe." Last year, Australia temporarily banned flu vaccines in children after they were found to have caused vomiting, fevers and seizures.
Rebecca Carley, M.D - "If children receive all recommended vaccines, they will receive 2,370 times the "allowable safe limit" for mercury in the first two years of life (as if there is such a thing as a "safe" amount of a toxic poison). Yet, even after Congressional hearings instigated by Congressman Dan Burton (whose own grandchild became autistic after receiving vaccines) resulted in the FDA requesting (not ordering) vaccine manufacturers to remove this toxic heavy metal from their products, mercury is still present in many vaccines." info
Viera Scheibner, PhD - "Ever since mass vaccination of infants began, reports of serious brain, cardiovascular, metabolic and other injuries started filling pages of medical journals." In fact, pertussis vaccine has been used to induce encephalomyelitis, which is characterized by brain swelling and hemorrhaging"