DD and her hubs called at 12:30 last night to say her water broke, They dropped off Kota and the puppy at 1:00 while in route to the hospital.
No baby yet, as labor is being wonky and they've had to use Pitocin this morning.
Still awaiting word. Kota (2 yr old grandson) and I are heading out in a bit to go check on her.
Sadly--Tornado watches are up as bad weather moves in.
Am on auto-pilot this morning as Kota refused to go back to bed until 4:30 am then I had signed up to cook the bacon and sausage for the teacher appreciation breakfast--so had to be up at 6:15. Stayed up.