These uses are awesome and such money savers.
- Dawn is great for grease removal as we all have seen on television and the newspapers. When there is an oil spill they use Dawn to remove the oil from the wildlife.
- Dog shampoo. Dawn is great used as a shampoo on dogs and it also gets rid of fleas.
- It is great to use as a shampoo on our own hair once a month just to get rid of the build up in our hair.
- Dawn is great to help remove grease and clean up automotive tools.
- Fill a small Ziploc baggie with Dawn and freeze. It makes a great ice pack when needed. It stays cooler much longer and it is reusable.
- Mix Dawn with warm water and pour on your driveway you clean off motor oil and residue from your paved driveway.
- Mixed with a little water make GREAT bubbles! Just found one recipe for bubbles which includes 1/2 cup Ultra Dawn with 1/2 gallon warm water and 1 tbsp. glycerin
- It is also a great pre-treater for laundry on oily bases stains.
- It is great for full strength to soak your nail in. It helps with cuticles and removes any oil and residue so your nail polish will stay on longer.
- Full strength Dawn on your tubs and showers seems to soak the scum right off so I just read.
- Just add a little Dawn to your window cleaning water and wash your windows. You do not have to rinse. It says NO STREAKS so I will be trying this one for sure.
- Of course, it is great for breaking up grease in your dishwater before sending the water down the drain.
- Of course, it is great for washing dishes!
- Just found this one: DOUBLE BONUS from Maggie:
Ever had a CD so scratched up it could no longer be used?
Try some Dawn Dishwashing Liquid on it, gently working it into the grooves with your fingers, and then rinse completely with clear water. Dry gently with a soft cloth. Voila! Repaired and usable CD!!
When I run up on more uses I will make a new post! These are great!