I hope no one thinks this is too personal of a question to ask. But I am willing to answer it in hopes it might help someone else.
This is how we do it...
- My husband works a full time job.
- Anything, car, tractor, etc that he see he can buy and resell for a small profit he does.
- I am a full time stay at home MeeMee (no money paid for that but lots of hugs and kisses!)
- I do computer programs:
- Irazoo (I just started this one back)
- My son gets WIC for his four year old daughter and that helps with milk, veggies, bread, cereal and cheese
- I try to use a credit card that has rewards and use the rewards to get cents off of our gas
- I did open an online store at etsy to try to sell my crochet items I make. I do sell a few of those items at the store , here on Gather, and then around here at home.
I cannot think of any other ways that I am making any money right now except I do try to use coupons if I can but the way we eat now.. healthy..there isn't much coupons offered for healthy food.
Please feel free to share with us all your ways of making ends meet with your household.