Here is today's question:
What's your Favorite TV Show Right Now?
I have several right now -
1) Wilfred - on FX - with Elijah Wood - he plays a guy who lives next door to a woman with a dog but the dog comes alive for him and talks and all - it is strange but fun. Taken from a hit in Australia.
2) Anger Management - FX - with Charlie Sheen. Not a fan of his but the show is pretty funny. He plays an anger management therapist that works out of his house - so you meet his family (divorced with a middle schooler), his patients and they all have weird issues.
3) Chelsea Lately - E! - been a favorite for a long time now. Great show to watch at the end of the day. So silly.
4) Secret Millionaire - ABC - such a great feel-good series. A millionaire goes into a bad area of a city, lives there for a week and finds charities to volunteer at. He meets the people, starts to feel something for them and then in the end, gives their charities a check to help them out.
5) Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition - ABC - Chris Powell helps one very obese person to make themselves over - with diet and exercise - and follows them through a whole year of their lives. I like this much better than something like Biggest Loser because it is not a competition with others, it is a journey for one person. They don't just change physically but mentally too. It is great to see them change as they lose the weight and get confidence in themselves.
Of course, there are many others that I love but these are my 5 favorites. I love certain shows on Food Network, Cooking Channel, and of course Fox (Hell's Kitchen and Masterchef) but at the moment these are my 5 favorites.
What are your favorites?