Doesn't this sound delicious? Ingredients
- 24 Oreo cookies, crumbled
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 18.25-ounce package butter cake mix
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cookies, chocolate chips, flour and margarine; set aside.
- Mix cake according to directions on package.
- Pour half of cake batter in pan.
- Sprinkle approximately 2 cups of the cookie mixture on top.
- Pour rest of cake batter over layer of cookies.
- Sprinkle remainder of cookie mixture on top.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 40 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, mix the confectioners' sugar with the milk.
- Drizzle glaze over warm cake.