The latest news on SYLVESTER STALLONE‘s son SAGE‘s death findings reveals that his bedroom, where he was found dead, had bags of questionable white powder.
As we all know, young Sage Stallone was discovered cold in his room due to accidental drug overdose—a very bizarre occurrence, considering that the actor and director certainly wasn’t the druggie type.
While we are currently waiting for daddy Sylvester‘s hired a high-profile investigator to fill in the blanks of his painful death, Hollywood news reports that there were more than 60 “huge” empty prescription bottles of painkillers (Vicodin) found in Sage‘s bedroom.
In addition to the empty bottles, TMZ reports:
“Our law enforcement sources confirm detectives found ‘several little baggies in the bedroom.’ One law enforcement source says the powder is being tested and suggests it could be cocaine or crushed Vicodin.”
Although there were reportedly no obvious signs of white powder on Sage‘s body, the quantity of bottles was the big question. Investigators are currently checking on where Sage may have gotten them from and who prescribed them.
Photo By PR Photos