As a bzzagent, I get to try and review products through what is called a bzz campaign. The opinions are strictly my own.
One of my campaigns is for Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles. I was so excited to get a pair in the mail. I knew exactly what shoes I would put my Dr. Scholl's Insoles in....my old Vasque shoes.
From the Website:
Whether you're on your feet all day for work, or your feet are simply the innocent victims of a busy lifestyle, you have plenty of reasons to try Dr. Scholl's® Massaging GelTM Insoles. For starters, these ingenious insoles:
- Double the comfort in your shoes (for people with foot discomfort)
- Feature a Dual Wave Design™ — soft blue gel cushions and provides superior shock absorption, while firmer purple gel offers added support
- Can be used in a variety of shoes
- Belong to a full line of Massaging GelTM foot care solutions
- Come in men's sizes 8–13 and women's sizes 6–10
- Sell for a suggested retail price of $12.99
- Can be found in the foot care aisle of most drugstores, grocery stores, and discount mass retailers
- Offer a money-back guarantee, so there's no risk in trying them!
It was so easy to cut down the Dr. Scholl's Inserts to fit my shoes. There are markings on the back of the insoles for sizes, and honestly, I didn't have to cut them down very much. Yes, I have big feet....and yes, my shoes are well worn.
I was pleasantly surprised by the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles. They are very comfortable and gave new life to my old shoes. I don't know if I'd call them massaging, but after wearing my shoes all day, my feet didn't hurt a bit. I did have to loosen the laces a little bit since the Insoles add a little height.
After trying the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for almost 30 days, I've concluded I'm keeping them in the shoes. I do like them and would buy them, especially since they do have a money back guarantee. I don't think new shoes would need them, but as your shoes start to wear out, the Gel Insoles make the shoes more comfortable.
Next time I'd like to try the firmer purple gel (versus the softer blue).