This is a sweet chocolaty treat that will be great for your sweet tooth.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add sugar; stir until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour until well blended. Spread into greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Scoop out center of brownie with spoon, leaving 1/2-inch-thick rim around edge and thin layer of brownie on bottom. (Reserve removed brownie pieces for later use.)
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Gently stir in half of the whipped topping and all but 1/2 cup of the reserved brownie pieces. Spoon into brownie crust; top with remaining whipped topping and remaining 1/2 cup brownie pieces. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.