After the success of the summer dresses, I decided to attack that pattern I've had here a while and never used. I just so happened to have fabric here, and just enough to make the dress, so why not? I used a solid blue for the sash and a blue star glittery print for the dress itself. The pattern was a mix and match style one and was a bit confusing to read as several areas I did not find how or when to sew unless you were adding embellishments I chose to leave off. So, I kinda winged it. In addition, when I cute the skirts I forgot to assure the lines were lining up on them and cut off 2 inches to make them line up. I ditched the bottom ruffle as even with the 2 inches cut off the skirt is more than long enough. With the ruffle it'd trip her up. (She's not walking yet, but when she does the length might be an issue.)
This photo was taken yesterday to check the fit of the bodice I had made for her. The patter goes from NB up to a large which is 21-25 pounds. Anneke is about 20 pounds, but this is rather large on her even still!
And today checking the fit of the whole dress for the first time ever. :) Daddy hasn't seen it on her yet, lol.