Have You Ever Purchased …?
I have made many mistakes in my past. I hate to admit that some mistakes were very costly. But I learned from my mistakes, and I hope not to make bigger mistakes. I list here some products, services, and investments that are highly advertised (even here on gather.com).
- Debt Management Service / Debt consolidation
- Credit Repair Service
- Cash Advance / Payday loan / Title pawn
- Credit card offers
- Bankruptcy Service
- Whole life insurance
- Multi-Level-Marketing (name the type)
- Pyramid Selling
- Job Search Service / Recruiter / Headhunter / Temp Agency
- Tax refund loan
- Retirement planner / Investment advisor
- Investments (Commodities, Currency trading, FOREX, Day Trader, etc.)
- Real estate / rental properties / flips
- Franchise Financing / Franchise license
- Mortgage Refinance
- Home mortgage modification
- Private Student loan
Comment if you’ve purchased any of above and if you got less or more (or don’t know) than you expected before the purchase was made.If complaint was filed, how were you treated?
I plan to write about some of these bad products/services in the future posts entitled: "Stupid Ways to Spend Your Money"
If I missed any topic that you want me to bring up, drop me a suggestion