Sandy and Linda have already posted about this, but their postings were before the literary agentâ€™s claim that she had made a mistake.Â The originalÂ story before the agent's claim of errorÂ is here.
â€œThe booklet, which was distributed to â€˜business colleaguesâ€™ in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.â€
The bio has the following facts:
- First African American President of Harvard Law Review
- Born in Kenya
- Raised in Indonesia and Hawaii
- Son of an American anthropologistâ€™
- Son of a Kenyan Finance Minister
- Attended Columbia University
- Worked as a Financial Journalist
- Editor of Business International Corp
- Served as Project Coordinator in Harlem for NYPIRG
- Was executive director of Developing Communities Project in Chicago
- First book that was supposed to be published that he abandoned was listed.
All of the above information is apparently correct. There is only one mistake out of the 11 facts-where he was born.
Redefines gullible: Word used exclusively to characterize the people of the United States of America who will swallow whoppers in one gulp.