1. Well my kitties, this is the last recap, review, rehash for RuPaul’s Drag Race… for this season, at least!
I had a LOT of fun going through the whole thing, and I can’t wait til next season and the many surprises I’m sure will come… all over our faces. This finale, which FINALLY got here, was pretty great. There were moments of tears, angst, laughter, and a beautiful crowning. Let’s get to it.
2. I really liked the little Miss America presentation that the queens gave in the beginning. Callout to Miss “Kenja” Michaels for bringing on some pure fish, henny! #mercuryRising
3. All of the queens looked amazing and I liked how Ru almost did the whole “I can’t be there live, so I’m a be here through satellite” and I was going to punch my screen. Luckily, she done delivered, LOL. #ohRuYouIsSOCrazy
4. The mini interviews with the queens were good. I still wish Alisa would have stayed longer, and I like how she was all “I could have kicked Jiggly’s ass if I had sneakers, too.” And you know what, I gotta give it to her for NOT taking off her wig or her shoes whilst lip syncing for her life. That wig/shoe issue was brought up to My Little Pony herself, “Milan.” So, of course, she tries to play it off like she’s in this moment of some kind of spiritual breakthrough when she’s ripping off her wig, etc. Bitch, you were just afraid that if they found you with that much horse hair, then they REALLY would be sending you to the glue factory. #imJustNeighing
5. Laqueer, ugh… I don’t think I’ll ever like her. She said something which I can’t even remember, oh well. #noMeGusta
6. When they got to the whole Dita thing, with her family and all of that stuff, it really made me feel good for her. Lord knows I still think she’s very goombalicious, but I have seen miss ma’am perform, and I applauded crazy hard for it. It was well deserved. The fact that her mom and stuff was there was nice. #awwSoSweet
7. LMAO @ them bringing on Charo to translate for “Kenja,” bahahahaha. I think that was prefect. They played a clip of “Kenja” being all deep in the interior illusions lounge, and then Sharon is all like “I understood about four words of that” LMAO. #cuchiCuchi
8. Finally we get to know WHAT THE F*** WILLAM DID!!! LOL, of course it was going to be a lame ass reason, which I knew it was probably going to be because usually with stuff like that it’s what makes the most sense. I had read a rumor about it a la Adele when that episode first aired, and I was right! It was because her husband done came and visited her at the hotel, and apparently you can’t tell people that you’re going to be on RPDR or something lamesauce like that. Oh well… just so you guys know, and I don’t care if I get kicked off… I will be on RPDR season five! Sidenote: I know I bashed on Willam for sooo long on these recaps and this season, but I actually missed the little neanderthal. #captainCaaaaveMan
9. Questions now came for the top three queens about how they felt, why they should win, blah blah blah. Then, of course, started the whole: “Why is Phi Phi such a cuntasauraus,” etc. Omg, Jiggly Puff got all emotional because of the whole thing that Phi Phi did to her–which, ya know–I kind of felt for that giant Pokemon. I mean, seriously Phi Phi. There’s ambition, and then there’s throwing people under the bus (especially ones you were friends with or whatever) to get what you want. Now I know it’s a competition, but I always said she would have been so much better had she just concentrated on HER and let everyone else do what they were doing. Willam then said the best line, of course while talking about Phi Phi, something to the effect of “And I’m not RuPaulogizing for anything” LMAO LMAO LMAO. #RuPaulogize
10. LATRICE FOR MISS CONGENIALITY!!!!! Yes mama! She was always mother willow for me, and henny, Jesus done sopped her UP! #yayBigMomma
11. Just some sidenotes. I liked Phi Phi’s family and quasi cute boyfriend in the audience, sooo nice. Also, is Carmen Carrera expecting, because mama looked a little thick… maybe she’s been eating some of that Peruvian food for two, okrrr! Finally, I fucking loved that RAJA was in the audience wearing some bizarre plaid ensemble. LMAO… gotta love that amazing shit show. #loveMeSomeRaja
12. The Crowning!!! Like I said before this episode. I was soo at odds with who should win. All of the queens had something great to offer, and all of them could have carried that title and crown like nobody’s business, but alas… SHARON NEEDLES!!!!!!!!!!!
I was incredibly happy, and I really do hope she does amazing things with that money… starting with those teeth, but hopefully ending with clubbing a baby seal. Well guys, it’s been quite the journey… til next season. And to all of the queens trying out… DON’T F*** IT UP!!!
Via Tabloid Prodigy