Hard to believe next weekend he will be six! We do an online Birthday party so to speak every year through our Baby James Foundation's Facebook Fan Page. Â You can all join in as well though if you like. Here is the details!
For James' Birthday this year we would like to spread awareness. I have a list of author friends who has published books most are their own stories of Child Abuse.
I ask you purchase one of the books in James' name. Ask that inside they write or you write "In honor of Baby James. Read his story and Baby James Law at babyjamesfoundation.org"
Then donate the book to a library, prison, school, or even an individual who needs to read the book. Come back and post what book and where you donated it to. There are all price ranges, for all financial situations. Please read closely to see if appropriate to donate where you are intending to donate.
Note if I am missing anyone please let me know.
I have also been asked if individuals can send him a card. He would love that and feel free to. Please message myself for his address. However, awareness is our main goal in this event. Thank You all for your support and especially Thank You to the authors who shared their stories.
Renee Addison-Hutchinson aka Baby James' Mommy
- Bitter Memories: A Memoir of Heartache & Survival - Sue Julsen (http://www.outskirtspress.com/bittermemories/)
- Trophy Murders - Sue Julsen (http://www.outskirtspress.com/trophymurders/)
- Rudolph, A child's Love Story - Mary Russel (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1451292856?ie=UTF8&seller=A3KT1X636ZAJ3I&sn=weemotors)
THIS ONE IS FOR SMALL CHILDREN!!!
- A child is but a child - Dawn Kilby (http://chandne.weebly.com/free-books.html)
- I am my mother - Dawn Kilby (http://chandne.weebly.com/free-books.html)
- Man Shoes - Tom Watson (http://www.manshoes.net/)
- Can you hear me now - Annie O'Sullivan (http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/can-you-hear-me-now-annie-osullivan/1020032061?ean=9781926760698)
- The White House Boys - Roger Kiser (http://www.amazon.com/white-house-boys-american-tragedy/dp/075731421X/ref=sr%2011%201?ie=UTF8&qid=1229629835&sr=11-1)
- The Amarican Orphan - Roger Kiser
- Stories From The Street (A Young Boy's Story) - Roger Kiser (http://www.lulu.com/shop/roger-kiser/stories-from-the-street/paperback/product-3004316.html)
- A Better Yesterday Living Life After Abuse - Roger Kiser (http://www.amazon.com/Better-Yesterday-Living-After-Abuse/dp/0757313604/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1310513481&sr=1-9)
- Look What You Did To Me - Roger Kiser (http://www.lulu.com/shop/roger-kiser/look-what-you-did-to-me/paperback/product-16516229.html;jsessionid=2D4A5FBB13C8E9EDA8081071841CFA84)
- Jared's Journey - Steve Stowe (http://www.friesenpress.com/bookstore/title/119734000003375302)
- Out of the Miry Clay: Freedom From Childhood Sexual Abuse - Linda Fossen (http://www.amazon.com/Out-Miry-Clay-Freedom-Childhood/dp/B00195WJKE)
- Beyond the Tears: A True Survivor's Story - Lynn Tolson (http://www.amazon.com/ Beyond-Tears-True-Survivors -Story/dp/1410724174)
I made this in honor of his 4th Birthday. It may be time for a new videoÂ