Getting rid of arm flab is not easy. And in an attempt to get a slight edge, many women turn to energy drinks. Unfortunately, energy drinks come with many side effects that add up over time.
Letting go of energy drinks can be hard. They are ultra convenient and all you have to do is drink a bottle and instant energy is yours.
But you should be aware of the negative side effects of taking bottled energy for reducing arm flab:
1. Digestive issues. Energy drinks are loaded with caffeine. And one of the major side effects from chronic and high caffeine intakes is the slow degradation of digestive linings.
2. Artificial masking of sleep debts. Just because you no longer feel the need to sleep, doesn't mean that your body isn't suffering the consequences. One consequence, is a reduction in the production of arm flab burning hormones.
3. More midnight awakenings. Surprisingly, even the best of sleepers wake up at least 10 times every night. And they don't remember a thing. Having lots of caffeine during the day can increase your frequency of awakenings, decrease sleep quality and you wouldn't even be aware of it.
4. Increased stress. Energy drinks stimulate your adrenal glands to release epinephrine, dopamine and norepinephrine. All of which give you a tremendous surge of energy. Over time, the constant bombarding of your adrenal system can accelerate aging.
5. Cellular dehydration. Caffeine does two things: it increases dehydration and it masks the effects of said dehydration. This is not a good combo for arm flab. After all, cellular hydration has a direct impact on recovery, fatigue, mental state and metabolism.
Energy drinks aren't all evil. They can do a great job at getting you out of a bind. The main issue is taking them on a regular basis to compensate for something else that is lacking in your daily routine. So use them in moderation when trying to get rid of arm flab.
This article, the best article ever, kindly provided by UberArticles.com
Author Katherine Crawford, a fitness expert and former arm fat sufferer, teaches women how to reduce arm fat swiftly. Figure out how to get sexy and toned arms by exploring her website about how to shake weight forever now!
breast actives: diet