It amazes me that so many still don't know the truth about this. Â :(
Water fluoridation may very well be one of the biggest medical related frauds of our history. Itâ€™s right up there with what we have been told about cancer, nutrition, AIDS etc. Here are 10 facts everyone should know about water fluoridation and why we should not be ingesting fluoride in our water. Also be sure to check out our short documentary on Fluoride.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aTfyo0Xz_c
1. Bottle-fed infants receive the highest doses of fluoride as they rely solely on liquids for food, combined with their small size. A baby being fed formula receives approximately 175 times more fluoride than a breast-fed infant.
2. There is not a single process in your body that requires fluoride
3. A multi-million dollar U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) -funded study found no relation between tooth decay and the amount of fluoride ingested by children
4. Water fluoridation cannot prevent the oral health crises that results from inadequate nutrition and lack of dental care
5. Water fluoridation is a violation of your individual right to informed consent to medication
6. Forty-one percent of all American children aged 12-15 are now impacted by dental fluorosis, rising to more than sixty percent of children in fluoridated communities
7. The chemicals used to fluoridate water supplies are largely hazardous and highly toxic by-products of the fertilizer industry and have never been required to undergo randomized clinical trials for safety or effectiveness by any regulatory agency in the world
8. The U.S. FDA classifies ingested fluoride for purposes of reducing tooth decay as an â€œunapproved drugâ€
9. Ingesting fluoride has been found to damage soft tissues (brain, kidneys, and endocrine system), as well as teeth (dental fluorosis) and bones (skeletal fluorosis). There are also 24 studies demonstrating a strong relationship between fairly modest exposure to fluoride and reduced IQ in children
10. Fluoridation discriminates against those with low incomes. People on low incomes are least able to afford avoidance measures, such as reverse osmosis filters or bottled water
The image in this article is of packaging that holds the chemicals we put in our water for water fluoridation. Notice anything on the label? Personally I did a great deal of research into fluoride when we were putting together our Fluoride documentary. What I found EVERYWHERE I looked about fluoride is that the substances we use in our fluoridation practices are incredibly toxic and we would literally have to be turning a massive blind eye to not see this. We worry about dropping a piece of food on the street and donâ€™t want to eat it after but we have no problem putting chemicals more toxic than Lead directly into our water supply. There is a simple fact we have to come to realize and begin taking action on and that is, the administrations and â€œprofessionalsâ€ that approve or suggest what we should do medically and nutritionally with our bodies do not have our best interest at heart. Sure, a dentist or a doctor you go to is not trying to do anything bad to you, but the education they received on these subjects is based on an agenda from groups above them. We canâ€™t simply brush this stuff off any longer asÂ conspiracyÂ either. Look into it, do a bit ofÂ research. It only takes a few moments of your time to uncover the truth about what is playing out here.