I couldn't have said it better myself!
From The Blaze:
It was no surprise that Ted Nugentâ€™s over-the-top comments made at last weekendâ€™s NRA convention fueled the liberal media and created hours of outrage on radio and television for both the Left and Right. There were even some reports that Nugent was being questioned by the Secret Service.
But what is the real story?
- Has Ted Nugent been questioned by the Secret Service?
- Were his comments actual â€œthreats of physical violenceâ€ to the president and Democrats?
Letâ€™s allow Ted to explain it all.
â€œFirst of all, Iâ€™m the master of metaphors,â€ Nugent told radio host Joe Pags, and then went on to take a shot at his critics: â€œâ€¦and nobody needs an interpreter when i speak except [DNC Chair] Wasserman Schultz and the Marxist czars in the Obama administration and the ultra-leftist America-hating media out there. So I think everybody knows what I meant.â€
â€œObviously our American dream is dead if this president continuous to spend our great great granchidlrenâ€™s money at an irresponsibly and uncountable place. And certainly weâ€˜re be in jail because weâ€™ll become subservient and addicted to Fedzilla â€” the wasteful, money-burning monster that is the federal government right now.â€
The interview didnâ€™t end there. â€œNugeâ€ and â€œPagsâ€ also get into:
- The DOJâ€™s failed â€œFast and Furiousâ€ program
- The issue of the government raids on family farms in Michigan where pigs are being slaughtered
- And, of course he plugs the Ted Nugent ammunition
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz being a â€œsub-human punkâ€