Well, in spite of having Spring Break off, March was another lite reading month for me. I need to stop watching so much TV. I only manage 1 book, Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins which is the second book in the Hunger Games series.
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. The Fairy Grandmother by Mercedes Lackey
3. Foundation by Mercedes Lackey
4. Intrigues by Mercedes Lackey
5. Changes by Mercedes Lackey
6. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
7. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Unfortunately, I wasn't too impressed with Catching Fire. It doesn't really do anything to further the plot or character development of the series. I sincerely hope the third book, Mockingjay is better. I am currently reading Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin as it is a long book around 800 pages and final exams and lab practicals loom ahead this month I doubt I do much better in April.