lug him towards
asleep me, in myself.
The paws open my corpus.
In a dream if you see a lion, you are a dreaming gypsy.
He licks those paws clean and coils in.
Now I stroll inside him,
in him I build
Â©Ãll rights are reserved by Kushal Poddar, 2012 written on Friday 13, 2012
1. Write your conversant according the the instructions found at the link above: Conversant guidelines:
- A nine-line poem
- Lines 1-4 increase in syllables 2-4-6-8
- Lines 6-9 decrease in syllables 8-6-4-2
- Line 5, the middle line, is an aside,Â a stage-whisperedÂ messageÂ directly to the reader--not within the flow of the other lines--that might be ironic or poignant.
1. Today's prompt: animals
2. Publish so that the date stamped is AprilÂ 12th with a single-stamp date unless you clarify in the comment section how you edited your piece.
3. Tag with MP2012
4. Publish to Mindful Poetry (and other groups as you wish)