My husband and I flew over mountains and water and glaciers today on our way from Seattle to Ketchikan to Sitka to Juneau...we went out to eat with our son and his girlfriend tonight and so there was no time to post before the deadline. I was thinking about some people on Gather, as that was part of the assignment...I know I will find it very difficult to comment this week myself...
glare on the ice field...
is it all about you, friend?
no comments ever
Follow these rules:
- Follow the syllable count
- Follow the subject theme
- You have freedom to make line breaks as you choose or none at all.
- Today's prompt: although Japanese poetry like haiku and senyru are not usually titled, we will title ours. For your title: Use a name of someone on Gather. If you are hesitant to do that, use your own name as it appears on Gather.
- Publish so that the date stamped is April 10th and only stamped once unless you provide a clarifying comment.
- Tag with MP2012
- Publish to Mindful Poetry (and other groups as you wish)