Planning on a winter escape to Florida? If you have not already made reservations you should consider doing that soon. The better locations fill up quickly. Now is the time to start looking.
Have you ever been to Sarasota, Florida? If not you should consider this fabulous beach town. There are several barrier islands where you can walk along the beach, swim in the Gulf of Mexico, play several fabulous golf courses, dine in tasty restaurants, shop until your heart is content and soak up the gorgeous Florida sunshine. What a wonderful way to spend the winters. Why shovel snow and fight the bitter cold weather when you can spend the winter months affordably in Florida.
Off the coast of Sarasota, Florida are several fabulous barrier islands - Longboat Key, Lido Key, Siesta Key, Bird Key and Casey Key. All of them offer gorgeous beaches, abundance of outdoor activity, a variety of Sarasota real estate and a highly sought after quality of life. Here are five great Sarasota, Florida condos to escape the harsh cold winters of the northern United States:
1) Aquarius Club - This beachfront condo sits on the south end of Longboat Key. World class golf, tennis, exquisite dining, shopping, boating and gorgeous beaches are a few things to keep you busy while you escape the winters up north. Longboat is a fabulous 11 mile long island with a variety of condos and single family homes to choose from. You can do as much or as little as you want here.
2) Sea Gate Club - The water and beach views are magnificent from this Longboat Key condo. The entire building is parallel to the beach so all unit have breathtaking views. Located on the south end of Longboat Key Sea Gate Club is convenient to all of the amenities of the island as well as St. Armands Circle and Sarasota. Here you have to rent for a 3 month minimum.
3) Siesta Dunes - This fabulous community sits right on Crescent beach on Siesta Key. All of the units in Siesta Dunes have easy access to the beach and Gulf of Mexico. This community allows short term rentals. Amenities include an on-site rental office, swimming pool, beach, gated community, clubhouse and exercise facilities.
4) Dolphin Bay - Looking for a newer community to spend the winter? This 50 unit Siesta Key condo was built in 1997 and many of them have mouthwatering views of the Sarasota bay. The Siesta Key beach access is almost right across the street. People enjoy the high ceilings, large windows and newer feel. The minimum rental period is 3 months.
5) L' Elegance - Need convenience? Lido Key is where you need to be. This smaller barrier island is only a couple of miles off the coast of downtown Sarasota. Vacationers and residents of Lido Key have easy access to all of the amenities of St. Armands Circle and Sarasota. L' Elegance condos are one of the most sought after Lido Key condos. It was built in 1996 so there are large windows, expansive terraces and high ceilings. Amenities include the beach, concierge, swimming pool, exercise facilities and tennis courts. The minimum lease period is 3 months.
There are good reasons why Florida is so popular in the winter. Why battle the harsh northern winters when you can be enjoying the sun, walking along the beach or playing golf with your friends?
This article, the best article ever, kindly provided by UberArticles.com
Chance McGee loves using LuxurySarasotaRealEstate.com because of all of the valuable information.
Key West Florida resorts on the beach: beach resorts key west