one, two, three
eyes on me
time to listen
Today's challenge requires even fewer words than yesterday's Little Willie. Is this a good thing or not? You are going to write a septolet for April 3rd. I recommend you visit this link above to fully grasp what a septolet can be. You can also read the form submitted previously to Mindful Poetry at this link.
If you are new to this group or contest, go here to learn more and then come back to participate in today's challenge.
Follow these rules:
- This form uses fourteen words.
- And seven total lines.
- Divided into two stanzas.
- Today's prompt: use an interjection. (Think Wow! Jeepers! Nuts! etc.)
- Publish so that the date stamped is AprilÂ 3rd
- tag with MP2012
- Publish to Mindful Poetry (and other groups as you wish)
Read today's submissions by others and comment. Here's the link.
Yesterday we receivedÂ 19 Little WillieÂ submissions to April 2nd,Â Mindful Poetry Contest. Here is the Poem-of-the-Day.