Little Willie in cooking class
Loved to wield his rubber spatula;
Was it cookies or girls that made him an Equus africanus asinus?
They agreed, he would remain a batula.
Mindful Poetry exists to promote poetry for all people. It provides a space for learners and teachers. Everyone is a learner and we can all teach one another through our efforts in writing as well as specific comments on another's poem. Embrace both roles with energy
- Only one poem for the contest per day will be accepted.
- Once you submit a poem, you may not edit it later in the day for content.
- The poem must use the prompts--all of them--and be written according to the parameters provided in the daily challenge.
- The poem must be your original work although it can be something you wrote previously.
- It is your responsibility to tag your submitted poem according to instructions. The tag is: MP2012. I search for the submitted contest poems each night by tag.
- Late entries not accepted for competition.
- If you are a Gather member, you must also be a member of Mindful Poetry, fortunately membership is free. There will be some submissions via Facebook from poets who are not on Gather.