I <3 SwagBucks!!
I earn at least $25 in Amazon GC's every month on SwagBucks. I could do much more, and many people do, but I always end up losing steam after I put in for my 5 $5 Amazon GC's.
Right now a $5 Amazon GC is equal to 450 points (it's been this way for a long time, so I don't think it will change any time soon).
How I earn my points:
- Search, worth various points. You can search directly from the SB's website or set up your browser to automatically use their search engine. This is what I do. If I need to go to a site like Facebook, Gather, Gmail, Twitter, or wherever I want to go, I just "search" for it first. This is how I get all my search points. You can usually win 2 or 3 times a day, a few hours apart.
- Do the Daily Poll, worth 1 point. It's located in theÂ drop downÂ menu under Earn.
- 2. Do the NOSO, worth 2 points. Located under Earn. Just skip through everything, and fill out the captcha at the end.
- Install the SwagBucks Toolbar on IE or Firefox. Open once a day and sign in, this is worth 1 point. They don't have a Toolbar for Google Chrome (my browser) but they say one is coming soon! I still have it downloaded on Firefox and open it once a day to get the point.
- 3. SwagBucks TV, worth 3 points for every 10 videos. This is located under the Earn drop down, as well. This one can be a bit time consuming. I just keep it running in a separate window and click over whenever I get a chance. Your SBTV meter will go up 10% every time you watch a video for 1 minute. Right now you can earn a total of 150 points a day with SBTV.
Doing those 4 things every day in a 30 day month will give you 4,620 points. That ALONE will get you your $25 in Amazon GC's. every single month.
Want more? I know you do.
Other easy things to do for points:
- Trusted Survey's, these vary in points, usually between 50 and 150 (sometimes more, sometimes less), and unfortunately you won't qualify for all of them. They are worth a shot when you have time!!
- Special Offers. These vary in points, as well. They are also done through a 3rd party. Sometimes they don't credit, but if you take screen shots and save any confirmation e-mails you get, you can open a support ticket to get your points. This is actually VERY easy. There is a Facebook page that members will post what offers have successfully credited for them. You can find that HERE.
I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot, but these are the basics.
Also, remember there are many, many other things you can redeem your points for on SwagBucks. They have tons of other GC's including Paypal. There are also non GC things you can redeem for. I'm not sure what is available right now, as I only go for the GC's.
If you have any questions, please let me know! I will help with whatever I can.