Congratulations. You have won a carbon monoxide alarm, generously donated by Kidde. You may expect delivery in four to six weeks.
You can also Win a Free Carbon Monoxide Alarm At email@example.com
Its FREE to enter And you Could be a Lucky Winner Like I am :)
Did you No Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas which can be highly toxic. Young children are particularly vulnerable to the effects of carbon monoxide, and may show symptoms sooner. The most common symptoms include headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, and confusion. Your new carbon monoxide alarm will help you prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
It Cant Hurt to enter and Its Free to enter... GOOD LUCK to everyone who enters:)