Are you done holiday shopping yet? I have been done with my holiday shopping for quite a while, but I really did not have that many gifts to buy thanks to my blog work.
If you have not finished your holiday shopping yet, here are a few last minute gift ideas that you can easily put together without having to hit the mall or the big box stores.
Last Minute Gift Ideas:
- Gift Cards! You can buy them at the grocery store, at the drugstore, or you can even get e certificates online.
- Make a gift basket with wine, fine chocolates, cheese, crackers etc. If you get your products at Aldi, you can get save big! If you do not have a fancy basket, don't worry. Simply wrap a cardboard box in wrapping paper inside and out, leaving one side open to show case the products.
- Amazon: Until midnight Pacific Time you can get free one-day shipping on select items at Amazon.com.You can find anything from video games to watches.
- Your local drug store: Many drug stores are already cutting the prices on many gifts to prevent having to put them on clearance.You can also find anything from curling irons, to perfume and dvds at the drug stores.
Desperate Last Minute Gift Ideas:
- Check your beauty stock. You might have razors, beauty products, make-up etc., which is unopened. Create a gift bag from your stockpile! Perhaps you have some free samples to add to the bag as well. It is all in the presentation!
- Purchase e-gift certificates from Amazon, Target.com etc., print them out and put them in a nice envelope. Better yet. Put it in a box with balloons, and wrap it up.
- Get a restaurant.com gift certificate. Until Dec. 24th, use code: JOY to get a $25 gift certificate for $1!
- Cash!: You can never go wrong with cash! Get a little creative in your wrapping, and no one will even know that it was a last minute decision.
- Regifting! Perhaps you have anything in your home that is still in it's original packing and have tags on - sometimes creativity is a necessity.
Check out my gift card wrapping ideas here.
Do you have any great last minute gift ideas?