Did you ever wonder what happens after "and they lived happily ever after"? What is happily ever after? Well I guess it would be when you are happy every day for the rest of your life...I don't think that actually happens, although I live my life to find that happy in every day. I believe my belief in God lets me see some Good each and every day no matter what kind of bad day it has been or what is going on in the world. There is always something to be happy about and find joy in. From the touch of a friend, or family member to just enjoying a good laugh.
I think what separates people who move on and those who stay dormant in their lives is Happiness. Some people will find fault with anything while others look for the good and I for one am glad that I can find a little bit of Happiness in every day working towards my own "and they lived Happily Ever After".
Writing Challenge: the pursuit of happier.
- Reveal what "and they lived happily ever after" is really like.
- Punish a villain by giving them everything they always wanted.
- Give a protagonist what they need instead of what they want.
- Show us how a dog achieves happiness.
- Write a short-story that begins or ends in the punch-line, "you will never be happier".
- Tell us about the happiest person you know.
Post your article to Gather Writing Essentials.
BE SURE TO TAG your submission with MWE. Note: I search for articles using the tag "MWE" If you don't tag it right, I will not find it.
- Include "Monday Writing Essential" in your title