I know it has been a hard year for a lot of people. I almost didn't post a wish list because I know there are people who might NEED their items more than we do, but then I convinced myself it couldn't hurt.
So here are a few little things that I would like to get for myself and my family, and if you want to share a wishlist of your own, visit Christmas Wishlist here on Gather.
1. Postage Stamps (the forever kind if possible since they keep raising the price)
2. Diapers (size 5) and baby wipes. We seem to be using them up faster and faster the older he gets.
3. Gift Cards (Food Lion, Dollar Tree, Target, Amazon or the credit card types will all help us a lot)
4. Women's Jeans size 22
5. Art/craft supplies of any kind.
6. Stocking stuffers for a 2 year old boy would like (he loves Spongebob and Toy Story, toy cars of any kind, but is happy to play with pretty much anything)
7. Christmas Cards for us or for Parker (the 2 year old)
8. Books! (Horror/thrill is my favorite, but I read anything except romance novels, and I'm running out of material since our used book store went out of business!)
9. Composition books, hardcover sketchbooks, 5 subject notebooks, journals of any kind.
10. Nintendo 3DS games for my hubby. Used, of course, is fine (I know that one is a LONG shot, but I thought I'd toss it up here so hubby is included in the wish list too, lol)