The Occupy protests are still growing and endeavoring against police brutality in several states and countries. This is a revolution, one that not many expected to last. It appears that the 1% should be afraid, very afraid.
The movement that began with Occupy Wall Street is endeavoring into the point of religious spaces being created in various cities for protestors to be able to worship as they see fit. This isn't tying religion into the protests, but providing the protestors with ease-of-access to dedicated spots so they can observe whatever services they observe. With it being Sunday, there are probably quite a few christian protestors taking a faith-break without even leaving their posts. Good for them!
Even though protestors are marching on, the arrests are still happening. Arrests spanning from one side of the nation to the other are reaching into the quadruple digits now since this protest movement began several weeks ago. These people are martyrs now. Do you understand?
Occupy the Planet
The top 1% of society has refused the other 99% even the smallest bit of relief, and with bank corruption coming into the mix, this is not going to go away easily. Perhaps it's time for President Obama to address these protests in a way that helps the majority of Americans, and not those who are in control of the majority of the country's income.