All of you guys have taught me so much and I’m truly grateful. I just posted a new website to promote my book and with their permission (which I asked for after the fact – bad Pam), I added links to those Gather authors Amazon profile page, for the authors I had previously reviewed. Okay – that much I know how to do (it only took me a week to get that far).
But, now I’m stuck and need your opinions on the following questions:
1) If a publisher requires an author prove that he/she had already sold 1,000 books with a year, does that mean the publisher most likely will not promote the book?
2) If an author has self published their ebook and a publisher has not given you an opportunity to ask whether or not they will accept the book for review (no place to directly ask the question), should you submit the book?
3) Is there a value in a publisher? Do they really promote or is an author still left to do the marketing?
4. I’ve bought the “how to sell” books and frankly Patricia has given me more ideas and help than any of those guys. I do keep reading that a blog is necessary. Months later, I think I know what a blog is. A site where comments by others can be made. (Please let me know if I’m all wet).
5. Where’s a good place to put up a blog?
6. Do I really need a blog?
Your input will be dearly treasured. Thanks.