1/4 loaf of Field Roast, or your favorite faux meat
1 leaf of kale
1/2 of a bell pepper
1 1/2 tablespoon of your favorite salad dressing
Small side of fruit
- Regardless of if you're eating this wrap immediately or later, I like to warm up the tortilla before preparing anything else. Having a warm tortilla helps with wrapping the tortilla and you won't have to deal with a wrap with a bunch of holes in it.
- Cut the Field Roast into thin slices or into little cubesâ€”whichever you preferâ€”and follow the instructions on the package for cooking.
- Wash off your kale and bell pepper. Cut up half of the bell pepper into thin slices, and make sure they're not too long so they don't poke out of the wrap.
- Lay flat your tortilla and add the veggies. Place the Field Roast strips or cubes on top of the veggies, and then begin wrapping. There's really no right or wrong way to wrap this, but I like to start with folding in the right and left side just a little bit, and then start rolling with the end closest to me.
- Lastly, don't forget to pack some of your favorite salad dressing and some fruit! I've been all about balsamic vinaigrette and kiwi lately, so grab your favorites and pack them separately on the side so nothing gets soggy!
Source: Cody at peta2.com