Wow! What an easy recipe! If I had the granola I would make these with mom and dad's fresh peaches!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 4 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup reduced-fat granola
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cut sides of peaches. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place peaches cut side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until peaches are tender and begin to caramelize.
- Place peaches in dessert bowls. Serve with ice cream and granola. Yield: 8 servings.
Cooking for 2: Grilled Peach Crisps for 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 193 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.