This is a simple, but healthy and delicious main dish.
Crispy Parmesan Chicken Recipe
Cooking Time: 30 min
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and whole wheat bread crumbs on a plate.
- Beat egg and mustard in a bowl.
- Season the chicken with the garlic salt (and pepper, if you want to). Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture, and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over chicken.