- Cow flesh with vegan taco crumbles (available at grocery stores, or just buy veggie burger crumbles and add taco seasoning)
- Pig flesh with vegan chorizo (available at grocery stores and health food stores)
- Tortilla chips
- Vegan cheese (I recommend Daiya brand, available at Whole Foods)
- Vegan sour cream (I like Tofutti Sour Supreme)
- Lettuce, jalapenos, hot sauce, or your fave toppings
This one's so easy that even the most bone-headed meat-eater couldn't screw it up.
Just set the oven to 350, throw a handful of tortilla chips onto an oven-friendly tray (or aluminum foil), and pile it high with the vegan cheese and meats. Toss the tray in until the cheese melts (about 10â€“15 minutes), and then pull it out to top it all off with the cool ingredients.
Source: RyanÂ at peta2.com