Thanks to Recipe Lion. Slow cooker recipes make meat super tender and flavorful. This one combines onion, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar, and other ingredients for a delicious sandwich. Put together in the evening and let cook overnight.
Barbeque Beef for Sandwiches
- Roast meat with 1 cup water and bouillon cubes until very tender OR cook on low in the slow cooker 8 to 10 hours, until tender.
- Shred meat with a fork after cooking and retain 1 cup of the juice from cooking.
- Add cooking juices, onion, tomato sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce to shredded meat.
- Put meat in a slow cooker and cook on low heat 3 to 4 hours (or on high 1 1/2 to 2 hrs).
- Serve on hamburger buns or dinner rolls.