This is for all the Christians out there...
Did you know that your celebration of Easter is wrong? It is an evil holiday (well considering to the source that shall follow) and there will be Bible verses that even declare it so.
So now the truth be told (hey, the Bible says so even) I can finally celebrate the true meaning of Easter without being told it is only a Christian holiday...because it Isn't.
But brace yourself, because there's a very dark side to this centuries-old tradition, and it has to do with the famous Ten Commandments of God.
The very first commandment of the Big Ten is perhaps one of the most overlooked in everyday life.
In just eight words, it states: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." (Exodus 20:3)
Sounds simple enough. Christians would never put another god in front of the true God who made the universe â€“ right?
Most Christians, whether knowingly or unknowingly, violate this very first commandment of God each year by placing before God the actual name of a pagan goddess of fertility and the dawn.
In case you haven't figured it out by now, her name is â€“ believe it or not â€“ "Easter."
For those who have never seen Easter in this light before, take a look at what Scripture itself has to say. I'm adding emphasis with the modern word in parentheses so you can see what God is really telling you:
- "And they forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth (Easter)." (Judges 2:13)
- "And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim, and Ashtaroth (Easter)" (Judges 10:6)
- "And Samuel spake unto all the house of Israel, saying, If ye do return unto the LORD with all your hearts, then put away the strange gods and Ashtaroth (Easter) from among you, and prepare your hearts unto the LORD, and serve him only: and he will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines." (1 Samuel 7:3)
- "And they cried unto the LORD, and said, We have sinned, because we have forsaken the LORD, and have served Baalim and Ashtaroth (Easter)" (1 Samuel 12:10)
- "For Solomon went after Ashtoreth (Easter) the goddess of the Zidonians" (1 Kings 11:5)
- "And the high places that were before Jerusalem, which were on the right hand of the mount of corruption, which Solomon the king of Israel had builded for Ashtoreth (Easter) the abomination of the Zidonians ..." (2 Kings 23:13)
Now don't be blaming me pertaining the Bible verses, those came directly from a site that most Christians follow faithfully...and I have seen here on Gather numerous times as to be truthful.