For those who are still looking for a Valentine's Day gift, there's still time to buy something special (instead of the typical roses) and affordable. You're in luck, Amazon.com offers overnight shipping and a lot of great gift ideas. Here are my top 5 picks for affordable and unique gifts for your loved one:
- Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on jewelry or a watch that she may not like, why don't you get your Valentine the new Kindle? If your loves to read, at $139, the Kindle will make them very happy. Click here to check out the Amazon's Kindle.
- If your girlfriend/wife loves makeup, why not get her a makeup carry-all train truck. I have one of these, and these are great. It keeps everything organized and makes me happy. Click here to check out Sephora's Metro Train Case in Pink.
- Perfume/Cologne - I know there are a lot of scents to choose from, but I think there are some perfume/cologne that are tried and true and works with any person. For perfumes for women, check out L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake (smells amazing!) and Romance by Ralph Lauren (soft and subtle, very nice). For colognes for men, check out Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'homme (this is a sexy scent) and Kenneth Cole Black (this is hot).
- Want an alternative to the iPad? If your Valentine is one of those Android-lovers/anti-apple people, you should check out the Superpad 10.2" Tablet PC powered by Google Android. This would be perfect for them, and currently 43% off on Amazon.com!
- If your female Valentine loves bags/purses (what woman doesn't???), she will definitely love this Rebecca Minkoff BF Cross-Body Pouch. Rebecca Minkoff is currently one of the hottest bag designers and small cross-body bags are the current trend. (I'm buying one for myself because I love it). :)