While others scramble to adjust their rankings based on week to week results, NFL power rankings Week 15 were already well prepared for this past week's action. People say there is parity without powerhouses in the NFL these days but I'm not sure those people have looked at the NFL power rankings Week 15 today.
Further stratification has happened in the NFL power rankings Week 15 resulting in two 10-win teams, four 9-win teams, five 8-win teams, and eight 6 or 7-win teams. That all has the makings of a very nice bell curve.
1. New England Patriots (11-2): Their time.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-3): The Pittsburgh Steelers continue to play solid football.
3. San Diego Chargers (7-6): Chargers -- Super Bowl?
4. Baltimore Ravens (9-4): They've proven to be the Atlanta Falcons of the AFC.
5. New York Jets (9-4): NFL Power Rankings Week 13 can see the future.
6. New Orleans Saints (10-3): Class of the NFC?
7. Atlanta Falcons (11-2): The Atlanta Falcons of the NFC.
8. Green Bay Packers (8-5): This team showed the NFL Power Rankings Week 15 that they can put it together when need be.
9. Philadelphia Eagles (9-4): Who's going to stop Michael Vick--the Chicago Bears?
10. New York Giants (9-4): Fantasy playoff time? Better dump Eli!
11. Indianapolis Colts (7-6): 7-7 after next week.
12. Kansas City Chiefs (8-5): Don't sleep on the Kansas City Chiefs come January.
13. Miami Dolphins (7-6): Are they improving or not?
14. Tennessee Titans (5-8): Overrated no more.
15. Houston Texans (5-8): Kubiak next?
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-5): Some teams just win. Then there's the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
17. St. Louis Rams (6-7): This is what winning a division title looks like.
18. Washington Redskins (5-8): They keep hanging around.
19. Seattle Seahawks (6-7): The Seattle Seahawks and Indianapolis Colts had the same record. The NFL Power Rankings Week 15 should make their rankings more similar.
20. Chicago Bears (9-4): Right on track to lose week one of the NFL playoffs to the St. Louis Rams.
21. Jacksonville Jaguars (8-5): Also on track to lose week one of the NFL playoffs to the St. Louis Rams.
22. Minnesota Vikings (5-8): Goodnight, Irene.
23. Oakland Raiders (6-7): At least they're more entertaining.
24. Denver Broncos (3-10): Second best 3-10 team in the league?
25. Detroit Lions (3-10): Best 3-10 team in the league.
26. Cincinnati Bengals (2-11): Lost to the Buffalo Bills? This is a really bad team.
27. Arizona Cardinals (4-9): The NFL Power Rankings Week 15 say they miss Anquan Boldin, Larry Centers, Seth Joyner, and Neil Lomax.
28. San Francisco 49ers (5-8): Very Slowly?
29. Cleveland Browns (5-8): Don't let them trick themselves.
30. Buffalo Bills (3-10): How many times can one team lose in overtime in a season?
31. Carolina Panthers (1-12): Winless no more!
32. Dallas Cowboys (4-9): So...why bother?