oday, I would like to share a thought that will change your life forever. I am very grateful for the unlimited text messages encouraging me on the write-ups. I went to research on what determines all the money one can ever get in his or her lifetime. This write-up is the report I came up with from my research and consultation with both the poor, broke, average and the rich. Before I go into that, I would like us to understand the true meaning of money because that will help to drive home our point.
The True Meaning of Money
Like most people, you have been taught to see money as a tangible resource that resides in your wallet and bank account until you need to spend it. You use it to pay bills, products and services and support worthwhile causes. Therefore, when you need more money, you probably do what most people do: take physical action of extra hours at work, ask your boss for a raise or even sell a few of your material possessions.
First, I need to start with the fact that, you have been taught that money is a tangible asset, I need to tell you once again, that is a wrong concept about money.
Real money is intangible, paper money is not real money , Yes, it is not a typographic error; paper money is not real money. The pounds or naira or dollar paper or coin in your hand, pocket or bank account is not the real money. The real money is Value. Now, this is what I mean . Before the advent of paper money and coins, people did trade by barter. This simply means if you need a house and you have yam, you need to look for a person who has a house and needs yam and both of you can exchange to have what you want.
Therefore, before the advent of money, people who had enough valuable items to exchange for slaves, houses and so many other things they wanted were said to be wealthy. Therefore, I conclude that wealth has been before money, and that people have been exchanging before money came into existence. Now, that means if we continue with trade by barter, all of us have to give tubers of yam to conductors if we have to take bus and I am sure you agree with me that it is going to be very cumbersome. Then money was introduced to show the value of the item that is supposed to be giving initially. Therefore, it is clear that the paper is not the real money, but the value it represents. If you want money to come towards you want to receive money from someone, then you must be ready to exchange Value that is commensurate with what you want to give.
Now, paper money is not real money, Paper money is a medium of exchange for value. The real money is value. Now, what is value? Value is what can add a benefit to a person’s life one way or the other.
And everything of value that is existing was first created in people’s thoughts.
Looking at your surroundings now. Can you see anything that can add value around? If yes, then that thing has first existed in form of an idea in someone’s thought, before it was created. The thing of value it was conceived firstby someone before
What Determines The Total Amount of Money you Make In Your Life
Going through the process of creation.
That means if you have Valuable Thoughts you have money because that will be processed into tangible values that can be exchanged for money.
Hence, lack of paper money is not an indication that you are poor, because money is just a means of exchange of values, you will definitely have money if you exchange it.
This understand suggests that government officials stealing public funds are simply poor because they cannot create value, so they need to steal paper money they think they will be okay with and anytime the paper money is reduced, they are threatened and they seek ways to steal more money.
A person does not become poor the day he had no money in his account.
A person does not become poor the day he has no money in the world.
You become rich the day you get an idea in your mind.
The Purpose Of Money
1. The most important reason for money is to glorify God in everything you do. Well, your meaning of glorifying God may not be my meaning
2. To help the people in need. This year, Bill Gates spent 700 million dollars no polio disease in the northern part of Nigeria.
3. Meet up with life’s obligations. What determines the maximum amount of money that flows into your hand is capacity. I call this Money Capacity. You can never be richer in life than your money capacity. The more your money capacity, the more money you have, You will never produce more money than your money capacity. When you have built your money capacity level, it turns to something more powerful which is Wealth capacity. You will never retain money than your wealth capacity. Your wealth capacity? I developed the concept, so let me give you a simplified person definition. Money capacity is the total skills, ability and know- how you develop in your life-time to attract money and retain it. They are the abilities you need to maximize your outside possibilities without losing your head. Mathematically, wealth capacity = making money from making most of your ability + developed mature skills in spending money. You wealth capacity is your greatest asset and remember, God will never release to you more money than you can mange in life. If money increases in your hand without the capacity increasing, t h e m o n e y a u t o m a t I c a l l y decreases.
For examples, if you go to school to study English Language and you turn out to be an
English lecturer. That is one level you could make money, but you will be limited in making money
until you now again develop your writing skills and you begin to write books to make money. Then again you could also develop the skills of proofreading books for people and then make much more money,. Again you can go further by teaching English at evening classes for adults. Those are the four levels of making money from that field . I can go on and on but I need to say that while many people want school to study English. Some will be making money at level one and two. Some will make money at all levels even beyond level four and at that point, they are still able to coordinate all the levels from which they make money from the same 24 hours God has given everyone of us. This is just money capacity, it becomes wealth capacity if you now develop a maturity skill in spending it.
In summary, you can never be richer than your ability or capacity, some people are busy praying for more money; meanwhile they have not fully maximized the money in their custody.
Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have bean at the top of the list of the richest people In the world for the past 15 years. They did so for so long because they develop their ability to make money to the maximum without becoming crazy in spending it.
Signals that Show You Lack Both Money Capacity and Wealth Capacity
1. You will be very poor in handing money, Many people cannot give you account of how they spent their last month’s salary, Some collect salary is not enough. Such people can never be wealthy if they refuse to change, Some collect as much as N100,00 month from their office but still borrow money from junior staff collecting N14,00 monthly. The financial problem is not your boss or company; it is you. You need to change now, Some people have made millions in their lives but now they tell stories. All you need to do is build your money and wealth capacity.
2. You will spend so much on less important things. Some people buy land for N1 million and sand –fill it with N7 million then build the house with N3. Million. What a waste! Many people buy cars just to show off and not for any tangible purpose. Some are on hard drugs and alcohol. This is a great sign that your capacity is till low.
3. When you have the attitude of getting money by all means. It is great signal that you lack money capacity and wealth capacity.
4. Neglect of your family and spending money on yourself alone.
Secrets to Building Your Money and Wealth Capacity
1. Increase your investing skills. Increase your skills by reading. Readers are leader: it is a generational truth that you need to know and obey. If your capacity will develop in attracting and retaining money, then you cannot do without reading books and magazines of successful people and book on wealth creation. Increase your investing skills in business, stocks and properties.
2. Develop other sources of income.
3. Duplicate yourself Yes, your ability to duplicate yourself effectively determines how much money you can magnetize in life
4. Organize yourself, Organize your personal and business account.
5. Get little things done fast, attend to SMS, emails, phone calls.
6. Deliberately create time to think and learn from your previous financial mistakes.
7. Learn to demonstrate emotional balance and cool headedness in the midst of billions.
8. Keeping to the rule of save, spend and sow regularly.
9. Keep the vision of abundance mentality. God is willing to give you more than what you think.