God's favor on your life daily can change your life and every circumstance in your life! I first heard a teaching about the favor of God about 20 years ago and have subsequently studied it and learned to claim it daily for my life and in every situation. A few years ago, I heard a teaching by Jerry Savelle that taught about ten benefits of God's favor. The following are those benefits listed. I've experienced a number of these powerfully at work in my life when I've applied them to various situations so I wanted to share them with you so that you can apply them in your own life if you so choose! I've also included the scripture references they are based on and a few more favor scriptures below these benefits.
If you will write these out and personalize them and begin to confess, declare and claim them every day - preferably first thing in the morning - and begin to say "that's the favor of God" out loud every time you experience God's favor even in the smallest things, you will begin to experience God's favor in your life.
Ten Benefits of the Favor of God
1. God’s favor produces supernatural increase & promotion (Genesis 39:21).
2. God’s favor produces restoration of everything the enemy has stolen from you and your family (Exodus 3:21).
3. God’s favor produces honor in the midst of your adversaries (Exodus 11:3).
4. God’s favor produces increased assets, especially in the area of real estate (Deuteronomy 33:23). That includes, houses, cars, churches, buildings, land, income property, etc.
5. God’s favor produces great victories in the midst of great impossibilities (Joshua 11:20).
6. God’s favor produces recognition even when you seem the least likely to receive it (I Samuel 16:22).
7. God’s favor produces prominence & preferential treatment (Esther 2:17).
8. God’s favor produces petitions granted even by ungodly civil authorities (Esther 5:8).
9. God’s favor produces & causes policies, rules, regulations & laws to be changed & reversed to your advantage (Esther 8:5).
10. God’s favor produces battles won which you won’t even fight because God will fight them for you (Psalm 44:3).
Additional favor scriptures: Genesis 12:2, Psalm 5:12, Isaiah 61:1 & 2, Luke 4:19 - from Amplified Bible)