Things are heating up between the girls on â€œAmericaâ€™s Next Top Modelâ€ Cycle 15, both at the photo-shoots and in the house. No one likes Kayla, especially Lexie, and they let her know it. Meanwhile, Ann is the one to beat, still.
Sometimes you have to go backwards to move forwards
For this weekâ€™s challenge on ANTM Cycle 15, the girls wear Herve Leroux bandage dresses. The real challenge though is walking down a conveyor belt going the opposite way and still looking composed and confident. Most of the girls trip all over themselves, but competitors Lexie and Kacey both seem to pull it off. But only Kacey wins the jewelry. Of course, she isnâ€™t humble about it, considering she screams like crazy.
Donâ€™t let the competition throw you
The girls need to show â€˜beautiful madnessâ€™ with this â€œAmericaâ€™s Next Top Modelâ€ photo shoot. Theyâ€™re posing with Mexican wrestlers from Lucha VaVoom: Chupacabra, Zokre, Crazy Chicken, and Shamu Jr. Their photographers are dad and son duo, Eddie & Moshe Brakha, otherwise known as Brakha x 2.
Most of the girls do pretty well with this high-fashion editorial photo shoot. Yet there has to be a bottom two, and a couple girls give the judges and Tyra Banks the excuses they need to eliminate one of them.
Hereâ€™s the order in which the girls were called by cycle 15 host Tyra Banks:
1. Ann made ANTM history by having the best picture four weeks in a row. She deserved it. She thought she didnâ€™t have her best photo shoot, yet she still pulled off an amazing broken-down pose.
2. Chris took a risk, and it paid off. She pulled off a great jump shot and might have had a chance at first-place photo except her face lacked a smize.
3. Chelsey improved quite a bit from last week. She brought both personality and sexiness.
4. Kayla had good intensity yet again. As she has every week, this model went for it.
5. Liz may have looked fake and a bit crazy, but her photo had light.
6. Esther also improved this week by showing some good energy. She was guest judge Karolina Kurkovaâ€™s favorite.
7. Kacey fell flat with her catalog pose and vacant look. She didnâ€™t â€˜ownâ€™ her pose.
8. Kendal made bizarre noises during her photo shoot and her look came out dull.
That leaves the bottom two: Lexie and Jane. Jane has fallen flat every week, never showing who she is. This week, she fell on a porn-like pose and one of the judges called it a disaster. As for Lexie, the judges love her vivacious personality, but she disappears in front of the camera.
This elimination was a surprise and an unwarranted one. Despite Lexieâ€™s presence off camera and Janeâ€™s forgettable personality, the judges decided to vote Lexie off.
Yet, Lexie had the last word as she bid farewell to the girls of ANTM Cycle 15. â€œI wish all of them the best - except one.â€ Even when Lexieâ€™s eliminated, she still doesnâ€™t like Kacey, but then again, who does? Well, other than the male models.
Â© Copyright: 2010Â Elizabeth SanFilippo at Gather.com