The next notebook for the poor should cost $100 or less
2) Be waterproof and encased in plexiglass
3) Have solar voltaic charging panels on the back
4) Have a touch sensitive keyboard with little cup-indentations for fingertips
5) Have an external battery attached with twin magnets to an electro-magnetic field shaped to input electricity
6) Have a very short range (1/4'' ) wireless transmission data input-output to thumb drive storage instead of a USB port
7) Have no USB ports or any other sort of opening to let in watter or dust
8) The lcd screen could go under the transparent keyboard as well as in a space at top for text.
9) Should weigh less than 2 pounds when battery isn't attached.
10) Processor speed should be at least 3G, and wireless transmitter/receiver long range and short-range