The new comedy, Get him to the Greek, opens this Friday, June 4th, and funny man Johan Hill has been hitting the press circuit. Last week, Jonah stopped in to Jimmy Kimmel live and had a sit down with Jimmy to discuss the opening of the movie, stardom, partying like a rockstar, and drinking stories. A few highlights from Johan's stop through:
- When discussing the movie and seeing it with a bunch of strangers it "reminds you that you're just some idiot and not a cool guy." Yeah, pretty much, you said it Jonah, you are a clown.
- Jonah admits to owning a "Glee Live thong"
- Hill refers to himself as a "connoisseur of recreational fun"
- He discusses a drinking game called "earthquake" and a run-in with Casey Affleck
- He admits to singing "Morgan Morgan mo Morgan, Banana fana fo forgan" with Morgan Freeman
- Hill says that Get Him to the Greek co-star Russell Brand calls Diddy "Cocoa Puff"
- Jonah tells us a story about "partying like a rockstar"
And then there is the movie clip.... where we learn a special move called the "Clutch and Sneeze" which is an absolute riot. The interview was great and the clip might actually help push you toward running out and seeing this movie. It has to be better than Sex in the City, right? Check out the Jonah's interview with Jimmy Kimmel and tell me what you think.
Photo credit: UNIVERSAL CITY, CA - MAY 27: Actor Jonah Hill attends the reopening of Universal Studios' back lot on May 27, 2010 in Universal City, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)