This month marks the 30th anniversary of the Post-It note. In honor of that lovely sticky piece of paper, here are some uses (unusual and otherwise!)
- Mark your place in a book.
- Write the address of a destination that you are visiting. Stick it on the dashboard of your car so you don't forget it.
- Jot down an important event on a bright Post-It Note and stick it to your calendar. It will stand out more than just writing it down.
- Label your lunch before you stick in the fridge or freezer at work.
- Â Write a quick note to your kids or spouse and stick it inside their lunch box! It will make their day!
- Use a small Post-it to write down an important phone number on. Stick it to your cell phone so you don't forget to call.
- If your kids are learning to read,Â write their sight words on the post-its and stick them to the fridge for them to see and practice each day.
- Get married!Â Hey it worked for Meredith and McDreamy didn't it?