So i got my tooth pulled and im not happy for many reasons.
First i have to say dental man is nice and Im a big pussy. He tryed to keep me calm and told me how well I was doing and I kept reminding him I was not doing good I was a big pussy. He laughed. I bit him twice, Not hard my jaw was getting tired and I didnt notice it closing on his finger untill he told me about it. So i bit him and almost broke his chair and shook like a wild beast and he was still very kind to me.
I am happy about a few things so Lets talk about those first
1. he didnt head lock me. I didnt know this is something dental guys did when pulling a tooth but a few people I talked to said they were in a head lock.
2. My face was not twisted at a funny angle. The head lock people also said they had to have there face all twisted funny.
3. I didnt have to be sliced open. My sister in law had to be sliced open im more then gald I didnt.
4. the dental lady is the bomb and had cool glasses, I found out they were so nothing got in her eye but they were very cool anyway.
5. I guess concerding he was pulling a tooth out of my fface he was gental.
Now why im not happy
1. They dont use gas, I have never had any dental work done with out gas. So i was scared nervous and cryed a little.
2. It took a hour to pull. My roots were long, my jaw very strong. He had to stop a few times because hhis hand was sore and then a few more times because i needed to calm down and relax my body.
3. No pain meds were given. This is not fun at all, My face hurts and I get no pain meds. I guess dental guys dont give out pain meds much anymore but dude Im a pussy when it comes to my mouth, I couldnt sleep last night because of pain and fear i would suck the clot out, I drink like a fool because of pain and fear of that clot, I cant close my mouth all the way because of pain only. I dont even talk becaue it hurts and im worried about that clot. I called today about the pain and i still couldnt have pills.
4. It does not feel right, I dont like that gap in my teeth. To be totaly honest last night I cryed (hard core crying) for like 2 hours. Hubby tryed to calm me downbut it didnt work. It kinda went like this, Hun youll be ok its just a tooth Sniff snifff blow nose Your still prity sniff sniff shake head no I still love you gasp for breath a few times and shake my head no Then he gave me a hug and that was not fun because he smashed my face.
So thats now the dental trip went. Im gonna go find something to eat, the dental people demand i eat.